I'm very excited this weekend to go over 50 followers. When I was at 49 the other day, I told my mom I would have a giveaway when I hit 50. Which I hit the next day. So here's the giveaway:
I have gently read (as in I read them only once and didn't tote them around in my purse!) copies of "The Story of A Marriage" by Andrew Sean Greer; "Two Years, No Rain" by Shawn Klomparens; "Unaccustomed Earth" by Jhumpa Lahiri; and "The Dogs of Babel" by Carolyn Parkhurst. Contest runs through September 7th. Here are the rules:
1. Giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only
2. One entry if you leave a comment letting me know which book(s) you're interested in and a
way to contact you.
3. One entry if you are a follower or become a follower.
4. One entry if you add something about the giveaway on your blog (leave me a permalink)
5. One entry if you Twitter about the giveaway (leave me a link).
6. One entry if you Stumble the giveaway (okay,I really don't even understand Stumble; but if
you figure out how to do it let me know and I'll figure it out!)
Thanks to all of my followers! I would be having fun doing this if I were the only one reading it, but knowing that you're out there makes it so much better!