Michelle, from The True Book Addict, kindly awarded me with the Superior Scribbler Award. This rules for the award say that now I must:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Laura at Laura's Reviews
Heather at Gofita's Pages
Amy at The House of the Seven Tails
Diane at Bibliophile by the Sea
Deb at Book Magic
The Great Look Award was given to me by Heather at Gofita's Pages. She oughta know--her blog has a great Halloween theme right now but has also had a pirate theme. This award is meant to pat on the back the ones paying particular attention to their blog presentation. And the rules here are:
1. Post the award on your blog, with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 5 other blogs that your particularly like. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.Mari at Bookworm With A View
Jennifer at The Literate Housewife
Lizzie at Life According To Lizzie
Missy at Missy's Book Nook
Dar at Peeking Between The Pages
Laura, of Laura's Reviews, bestowed this one on me. Can't help but think of Telly Savalas, as Kojak and sucking on a Tootsie Pop, whenever I see this award. The Who Loves You Baby! Award is given to those bloggers whom you love and who have awarded you in the past.
Al at Publish or Perish
I'd add more of you here, but it's getting late and I need to get another post done before I go to bed so I can get up bright and early for the read-a-thon. If you've awarded me in the past, this one's for you!