Thursday, February 6, 2014
1. See whales - this is, seriously, the number one thing I want to do. I have no idea why.
2. Visit Scotland, Denmark, England - the countries of my heritage - and Italy, just because.
3. Become conversant in Spanish - I took five years of it in school and it's almost all gone now. I want to learn another language; I think Spanish will come back to me once I get started.
4. Learn to knit - my mother-in-law tried to teach me but as soon as she'd leave, I'd forget everything I learned. I want to be able to make things for my someday grand babies!
5. Take some computer classes - I don't want to be able to build a computer or write software, but I would love to understand them better, to be able to really make them do what I want them to do.
7. Get a tattoo - sorry, Mom, but this is something I've been wanting to do for a long time. When I do it, Miss H and I will get matching tattoos to honor the fight against cancers our family has fought.
8. Reteach myself to play the piano the way I used to be able to - I miss using music to express my emotions.
9. Retrace our honeymoon trip - Philly, Boston, Rhode Island, New York City. We packed so much into two weeks - at our age, we may have to stretch it to three weeks!
10. Learn to make slipcovers - I've wanted to do this for years.
What would you put on your life list?
Posted by Lisa at 1:30 AM