Friday, January 16, 2015

Oh, Hey - It's Mini-Bloggiesta Time!

A.K.A. - the weekend when non-bloggers tune out. That's okay; I understand.

My weekend is pretty full - extra work during the week has backed things up and I'll be in to work in the morning for a few hours so there won't be much time to devote to the blog this weekend.

But...it is the perfect excuse to spend at least a few hours working to get things back under control around here. So my top goals will be the same as they always are: clean up my mailbox and clean up my reader. Without just marking everything read on both. If, by some odd chance, there is still time to do more, I'd really like to clean up my page tabs and labels. I'd love to add a catalog of all of the books I've read and reviewed during the next full Bloggiesta so I need to get ready for that.

And now I'm off to be productive. Or sleep. Whichever comes first.


7 comments:

  1. Yeah, I always worry about my non blogging followers at times like this as well. Oh well, maintenance must be done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weekends are the one chance I have these days to catch up on email and write reviews. I too will be doing some regular work this weekend too. I'm trying not to think about it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your list this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every year I tell myself I'm going to participate in Bloggiesta and I always procrastinate! I need a program that reminds me to stop putting it off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you posted that your non blogger readers will tune out. That was funny and probably true. But we all have to take time to better our blogs so good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOO HOO! Hope you get lots done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blog--it's always nice to see people blog about their lives as well as their books. Happy Bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete