Sunday, July 31, 2016

Life: It Goes On - July 31


Schedules were arranged and rearranged, groceries were bought (car snacks are an extremely important part of the journey!), our fur babies are being cared for, posts were scheduled and books were packed, and plans made (it's Milwaukee so there will be beer and beaches, for sure). We're finally there so I'm not here! I'll likely be driving my husband crazy by posting pictures on Facebook and Instagram that let burglars know that we're not home but, otherwise, I'm going to be AWOL from the electronic world for the next few days. 

I'll just leave you with this question: what is the funniest thing that ever happened to you on vacation? 

2 comments:

  1. Have a good time of vacation! We've had the usual car related issues, library bags left in hotel lobbies, and hotel reservation mixups. The funniest later on was when the toilet in our room broke and the people at the front desk handed me a plunger and told me to go fix it despite the fact that 1. I was a guest and 2. that wasn't what was wrong with it. There was also no manager on duty and apparently no one who could fix anything. At the time I was livid but it's become a story we laugh at now!

    ReplyDelete