Thursday, August 20, 2009

Zombie Chicken Award


Thanks to Al at Publish or Perish for bestowing me with the Zombie Chicken Award! Al is an aspiring author and and Aussie--what's not to love about that?!

The Details:
The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken – excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all.

I definitely do not want to risk the wrath of the zombie chickens so I'm passing this award along to:


Heather at Age 30+...A Lifetime of Books

Book Psmith at Book Psmith

Care at Care's Online Book Club

Mandy at Literary Life

Rebecca at Lost In Books

And may the tao be with you!

7 comments:

  1. How WONDERFUL is this! You made my day, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting the Tao of the Zombie Chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! It may be a while before I post about this but I WILL do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on receiving this award (the description always makes me smile) and thank you for passing it on to me. I feel like a zombie today, so the award definitely livened up my day:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You deserve it! Thank you so much for thinking of me. You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award! This is one of my favorites going around--who would have thought, a zombie chicken award! Also great blogs you've included.

    ReplyDelete