Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dewey's Read-a-thon 15 Hours In

I had so hoped to be able to report that by 15 hours in, I had finished 3 books or more. I no sooner posted the last update than I had to leave to pick Miss H back up from shopping, then everyone needed to be fed (mind you I have teenagers and a 21-yr-old that should be able to fend for themselves), then hubby came home and wanted to talk to me while he watched football games. C'mon people, let me read already, will ya?

Books finished: 2 (I just finished The Unnatural History of Cypress Parish and
can't wait to review it).
Pages read: 387
Next up: Intimations of Austen by Jane Greensmith

6 comments:

  1. It always seems to me that so much more is accomplished during the first half of the read-a-thon. I haven't finished a book since Hour 9!!

    You're doing great, though, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite the interruptions sounds like you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how many people want attention at the exact time you don't want to give them any! :--)

    Good luck on getting back to some uninterrupted reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really doing great! Isn't the time flying by? I am starting to feel exhaustion setting in, but blog-hopping is helping. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You’re doing a fabulous job and you’re not that far now! Have fun with your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're coming up on the final quarter! You've done great so far-see it through to the end! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete