Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dewey's Read-a-thon 22 Hours In

Just finished The Imposter's Daughter by Laurie Sandell. My first graphic novel. If it hadn't
been a graphic novel, I could not have stayed awake and I could not have finished it. Two hundred + pages goes much more quickly when there are a lot of drawings and very little writing on each page! Two minutes ago, I thought I'd start another book, but now that I've stopped reading, I think I may have stopped reading!

Books read: 4
Pages read: 733
Football games watched: 1 (so painful; I wish I would have just shut it off)
Headaches overcome: 1

6 comments:

  1. After a 2 hour reading break to cheerlead I picked up a graphic novel, too. Doesn't it make it so much easier??

    Almost there! You did fantastic! Especially for someone who was on the fence about the event. :D So glad you joined.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 books! That's pretty awesome!

    Headache not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 733 pages is terrific. Great job!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Football game? did you see the K-State one?! (sorry, couldn't resist) WOW! you did AWESOME! applause applause!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this sounds like such a fun and crazy challenge! I'll have to try this sometime...

    ReplyDelete