Tuesday, January 17, 2017

A Winter's Respite #Readathon


Michelle, of Seasons of Reading, a.k.a. the queen of readathons, is once again hosting A Winter's Respite Readathon. This winter the readathon lasts two weeks. An excuse to read as much as I possibly can for the next two weeks! I'm starting off with On The Sickle's Edge, which I hope to finish in the next couple of days. Then it's on to Aravind Araga's Selection Day, followed by Julia Baird's Victoria: The Queen. C'mon, it's the depths of winter now - you know you'd love nothing more than to curl up in your cozy reading spot and reading for the next couple of weeks!

2 comments:

  1. I knew I needed that Queen necklace I was looking at a while back. lol Glad you are joining in. Hope the weather doesn't have you too stranded, but just enough to get some good reading in. I look forward to your thoughts on The Emperor's Children, as I have that one in my library. Enjoy your reading this two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to wish you luck on your goals.

    Also, i'll be host a Midway Giveaway on my blog this weekend if you are interested. The only requirement for entering is a comment about your progress so far and goals for week two.

    Well have a great week!
    Bemused Bookworm
    https://goo.gl/c5JMZ2

    ReplyDelete