Thursday, September 21, 2017

Bloggiesta - OLE!


Oh, hey - there you are fall Bloggiesta! I'd completely forgotten about you so I'm late getting a starting post and I'm not even sure how much time I'll have to devote to you this weekend. But I've always enjoyed this excuse to spend guilt-free time working on the ol' blog so I'm jumping in for as much as I can get done in the next three days. Most of what I'll be working on is what I'm working on every Bloggiesta; these things seem to be a lot like dusting - you no sooner get it all done, then it needs doing again.

To Do (god, I do love to-do lists!):

1. Clean up the mail box.
2. Work on tags (I'm actually making great progress on this one - I might finish it soon...ish!)
3. Get templates set up for the books I've downloaded on Netgalley.
4. Work on a new header. I like the one I have but I'd like to update some of the pictures.
    Maybe include my new daughter-in-law, for example.
5. Update this year's challenge page. That shouldn't take long - I'm doing a terrible job with them!
6. Check out the mini-challenges. I'm not going to commit to doing any; I'll play it by ear and
    see what there is.
7. Get pictures for Litsy challenges.
8. Clean up my blog reader.

I'll update here as the weekend progress and probably check in on Twitter, Litsy and Instagram as the mood strikes me.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I need to clean up my blog soon. It's a continuous to do list!

    ReplyDelete