The Happy 101 award was given to me by Book Sync of Books In The City. Book Sync is a member of several book clubs but her day job is in Pharma research and development. Talk about working both sides of your brain! This award asks that you list ten things that make you happy. Here's my list:
1. My family--the hubby, my kids, my parents and siblings and all of the inlaws--I am blessed!
2. Chocolate--my favorite food group
3. A beach on the ocean
4. A great book--of course!
5. My bed--oh how I love to crawl in to it at the end of a long day
6. White wine -- especially when I'm drinking it at the winery in Rocheport Missouri
7. My friends
8. Having my kids' friends in the house
9. Watching my kids swim or in plays
I'm passing this one along to:
Jane at Reading, Writing, Working, Playing
Angie at By Book or By Crook
Ash at English Major's Junk Food
Thanks to Jane from Reading, Writing, Working, Playing for this one! A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content. I recently passed this one along so I'm going to take this opportunity to tell you a little bit about Jane. The first thing you need to know is that Jane is the author of Intimations of Austen, a collection of nine short stories that give backstories, sequels and what-ifs for your favorite Jane Austen stories. Jane is first-generation to this country, a mom to three teenagers, including a set of twins, and the PR manager for a high-tech company in Colorado.