Friday, January 30, 2015

Sorry I Haven't Visited Lately But I'm Reading!


I can't chat long, I've got to get back to my books but wanted to let you know if you needed an excuse to plop down and read all weekend, it's never to late to join the A Winter's Respite Read-A-Thon. 
I'm taking advantage of it to work my way through several books I have going. I read and reviewed Mr. Popper's Penguins, which was on my Classics Club list, I've got a good start on Girl Runner for an upcoming TLC Book Tour and I'm making good progress (finally!) on Death Comes To Pemberly, for a readalong. A nasty allergic reaction one day, some extra hours at work, and a birthday have cut into my reading time some but I'm hoping to get things in order so that I can spend most of Sunday reading. I'll finish the books I've gotten started and then I think it's time for another nonfiction read. I'm thinking maybe Tolstoy's Purple Chair. Or not. Whatever strikes my fancy when the time comes!


5 comments:

  1. Hmm, I recently purchased Tolstoy's Purple Chair when it was a kindle daily deal. I've been craving a little nonfiction...

    Enjoy the readathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Tolstoy's Purple Chair on my list of nonfiction to read. I should think about reading a nonfiction book soon. I haven't yet this year, and I don't want it to be like last year when I didn't read any.

    I hope you are feeling better after that bad allergic reaction. Take care and enjoy your reading, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always great to be on a reading spree!! So nothing to be sorry about.

    ReplyDelete