Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Classics Spin Number Is....


Completely forgot on March 9 to see what the Classics Club spin number was; lucky for me is was 3, which didn't end up being 9 which would have been The Portrait of a Lady for me which I would have needed to start right away. Instead, number 3 means I'll be reading Theodore Dreiser's Sister Carrie. My copy of this book came to me from the lovely Care of Care's Books and Pies  who kindly sent it to me after I read her review of the book and expressed a desire to read it. Thanks, Care!


2 comments:

  1. I totally forgot about the spin. But I have a couple of classics I'm reading right now. The Tenant of Wildfell Hall and War and Peace. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this once upon a time, I think in high school, and I remember liking it--finding it sad but realistic. i would like to reread--I'm sure I would appreciate even more now.

    ReplyDelete