Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Sparrow Readalong


The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell is a book I would never have come across if it weren't for blogging. It's science fiction, not exactly my usual read, definitely not a part of the book store I ever browsed. But bloggers love The Sparrow and when Andi of Estella's Revenge raved about it a few months ago, I knew I was going to read this one. So I bought it and I've been waiting for it to be the right book at the right time. That time came when Trish of Love, Laughter, and a Touch of Insanity announced that she was going to be reading The Sparrow in September and asked for people to read it along with her. I'm in! 

3 comments:

  1. I loooooooved this book. So glad you're going to participate in the readalong. Hope you enjoy it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! I'm a bit further now (75 pages) and Scott is out of town this weekend so I hope to have lots of time to read when those babies are sleeping. Glad you're joining me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you love it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete