Friday, September 16, 2016

Bloggiesta - Fall 2016


I really hadn't intended on joining in Bloggiesta this weekend. In fact, I've been so bad about keeping up with my blog reader that I wasn't even aware it was coming up until a couple of days ago. But some changes in my schedule this weekend have resulted in some free time I wasn't planning on and because I'm feeling that guilt about being behind, I decided to join in the fun. I may be using that term loosely. I'm not sure I'll have a lot of time for the fun aspects; I'm more likely to be doing what I always do during Bloggiesta and getting things caught up. So here's the list of things I'll be working on - which probably looks pretty much like my list from this spring!

1. Empty my blog reader.

2. Respond to all comments from September and all Sunday post comments from August.

3. Clean up my email.

4. Make sure my blogging calendar is up to date.

5. Work on tags - I wish I could remember where I'd gotten with this project during the last Bloggiesta!

6. Check out mini-challenges.

7. Prep 3-4 posts.

8. Clean up the look of the blog.

Chances are I won't get to most of these, between football, friends, family, housework and reading. But it's a nice dream!


Thanks to not feeling 100%, I stayed home all weekend which gave me a lot of time to Bloggiesta and I did get everything done that I'd hoped to get done. There is still work to be done on the tags, although I have gotten rid of all of the tags I don't want to use any more. Now it's a matter of going through over 1600 posts to make sure everything has the tags it should have. But that's for another Bloggiesta!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Bloggiesta and weekend, Lisa! I'm way behind with reading and commenting on my favourite blogs, but just have to come to terms with it. I would like to change the look of my blog, but if I start experimenting the time just flies so I shan't be joining in. Family time awaits instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I need to clean-up my sidebar. I still have links to books I read a few years ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!!

    You accomplished a lot.

    ENJOY your week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete