Natasha, of Maw Books, is hosting Bloggiesta this weekend, January 8th through January 10th. I've seen the Bloggiesta image around the blogosphere but until recently, I had no idea what it was, other than to know that it had something to do with working on your blog. Turns out it's a great big party for working on your blog at the same time as a whole lot of other folks are too.
Natasha says that Bloggiesta is an "opportunity to cross those nagging items off of your to-do list and improve your blog." Better yet, she also suggests we "break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two!"
I've still got to get the Christmas decorations down this weekend, so I'm shooting for 18 hours total time spent working on the blog. My to-do list includes:
1. Move the blog to either a three-column format or set up tabs. This is the biggy but will require the help of my resident computer geek so how much I get done on this will depend on how much time he has to give me.
2. Review blog roll and favorite sites. Do I need to add anything? Remove anything?
3. Put together some ideas for Sunday posts and do as much prep work on them as possible.
4. Get as much put together for future reviews as possible.
5. Fix slide show which hasn't worked properly since I changed my blog.
I'm looking forward to this! Now I just have to figure out a way to keep Miss H busy and away from the computer for 18 hours this weekend!