- There is a different topic each week, which will be posted here.
- You write a post on your own blog about the topic.
- The post will be a list of 3 books pertaining to the topic. So, for example, if the topic were, say, 3 Books That Make You Want to Go Shopping, you would write a list of 3 books that when you read them made you want to max out your credit card. I have no idea what those books would be, but you get the picture.
- You may include photos with your lists, especially if that helps illustrate your point.
- You link back to the week's post here on Lost in Books in your post so if someone else wants to play, they can find their way here.
- Then you come here and leave your link in the Mr. Linky so other people can find your post and your list!
3 Book Titles That Made Me Laugh Out Loud When I First Read Them
My books this week are:
1. Any of the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich.
2. The Mighty Queens of Freeville by Amy Dickinson
3. The Bright Side of Disaster by Katherine Center. After laughing my way through this one, I can't wait for to read her latest, "Get Lucky."
Very cute idea! Looking forward to seeing your pics each week!ReplyDelete
I read and enjoyed the first two - it sounds like I need to get the third one.ReplyDelete
I am trying to think of funny titles.... Are You There Vodka? It's Me Chelsea" comes to mind....ReplyDelete
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, I Am America and So Can you, and Only Milo. These ones made me laugh pretty hard!ReplyDelete
I'm also really enjoying the Gilmore Girls. I just got done with the first season and have the second on hold...it's really, really smart and funny. Loving it. thanks for getting me going on all things Gilmore Girls!ReplyDelete
Stephanie is always good for a laugh :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for participating, Lisa! What a great list. I think The Bright Side of Disaster is one I need to pick up.ReplyDelete
I'm bookmarking your list for when I need a laugh out loud book!ReplyDelete
I've had The Bright Side Of Disaster in my TBR stack since I read (and loved!) Katherine Center's Everyone Is Beautiful last year. I definitely need to get to it -- and I'm really excited for Get Lucky, too! :)ReplyDelete