Saturday, June 30, 2012

Paris In July 2012


Knowing full well that I didn't want to add any more "required" reading to my July schedule, I haven't paid much attention to the posts about Paris in July 2012 posted by several of the bloggers I follow. But when Jane (Reading, Writing, Working, Playing) posted about it, I noticed that you don't actually have to read a book; you can post about anything French. Well, heck, I can do that!

Paris in July 2012 is hosted by Tamara (Thyme for Tea) and Karen (BookBath). This is the 3rd year for Paris in July and here are the "rules:"

There will be no rules or targets in terms of how much you need to do or complete in order to be a part of Paris in July - just blog about anything French and you can join in. Some ideas for the month might include:

- Reading a French book - fiction or non-fiction

- Watching a French movie

- Listening to French music

- Cooking French food

- Experiencing French art, architecture or travel (or remembering travel experiences)

- Or anything else French inspired you can think of...

I've been on such a Pinterest kick lately, I wonder what I can find there that will inspire me for this? Surely some lovely desserts?!

2 comments:

  1. My Women and Books book group is reading Paris Wife this month. Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! I will be participating next year for sure!!

    ReplyDelete