Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!





Wishing All Of My U.S. Readers A Happy Thanksgiving!

Love children's books for all of the holidays? Here are some that were popular with the kids in Chez Shepp:

My First Thanksgiving by Tomie dePaola

If You Were At...The First Thanksgiving by Anne Kamma

A Turkey For Thanksgiving by Eve Bunting

'Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving by Dav Pilkey

N. C. Wyeth's Pilgrims by Robert San Souci

We didn't actually have this last one, it's just one I found that would have been perfect for Grandpa K to read with the grandkids!

7 comments:

  1. I love Tommie de Paola books! Happy Thanksgiving, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with the special people in your life. I count you and other bloggers in the things I am thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Lisa! My boys have that second book on the list. They all look great. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope you and your family had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NC Wyeth, huh? My great aunt was a collector of the Wyeth brothers' paintings. Anyway, I won't blab on about it but you do have me curious about the book!

    I hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Who kicked the most field goals? ;)

    ReplyDelete