Thursday, September 3, 2015

Fall Feasting


Okay, okay - summer's over (although, not officially yet for a couple more weeks!) and it's time to start thinking about cold weather eating. For me, that also means it's time for reading about food. I've been chipping away at my stash of foodie books the past few years without picking up a whole lot of new ones so my choices at this point are somewhat limited. I still have on hand to choose from:

Harvest by Richard Horan


Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver


Extra Virgin by Annie Hawes


So, all nonfiction. I'm thinking I need to mix in something fun. Maybe a graphic novel - perhaps something by Lucy Knisley? What do you fun, foodie book would you recommend?

2 comments:

  1. Animal, Vegetable, Miracle is soooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say I have a favorite. I am not much of a foodie, really. I do love this time of year though. Especially when the weather cools off. Which it has been--but it'll be warming up again next week.

    ReplyDelete