Monday, August 20, 2018

Bout of Books 23

So my house is pretty clean and I have audiobooks again - that must mean I have time to give Bout of Books. Because I've got two books that need to be returned to the library in four days if I can't renew one of them, I'm going to plan to spend a lot of time running the battery down on my phone.

Today I've already finished Neverhome and knocked out about two hours of Special Topics in Calamity Physics (you may remember this is the book I was listening to on CD when I no longer had a CD player in my car so I'm happy to be able to pick it back up again). Because I'd already started that one, I'm almost half way finished with it already.

In print, I'm hoping to finish Jojo Moyes' latest, Still Me. If there's still time, I'm hoping to get back to Rebecca Traister's All The Single Ladies, which I'm slowing making my way through.

Maybe this time I'll actually succeed at a readathon!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the readathon! I hadn't even known this one was going on. I'm so out of it half the time. Haha

    ReplyDelete