Sunday, August 3, 2014

Life: It Goes On - August 3

Off for some fun for the next few days so I won't be around. I've got a couple of reviews scheduled so  the blog won't go entirely dead but I won't be around visiting until later this week. In the meantime, here's what I've been doing:

Listening To: I've got five discs left of The Swan Thieves but this week I'll be listening to podcasts.


Watching: Manhattan on WGN about the Manhattan Project. We just picked it up last week and really enjoyed it. Now if we can just remember to watch it again this week!

Reading: While I'm gone I've brought along Orange Is The New Black and The Princess Bride plus my Nook so I've got lots of options.

Making: Victory is mine! I made the chocolate scotcheroo krispie treats and they were delicious!

Planning: Nothing more than relaxing and enjoying my family until later this week.

Grateful for: Girlfriends who can be trusted to housesit and take care of our furry babies.

Enjoying: Time in one of my favorite places in the world with some of my favorite people in the world.

Feeling: Happy not to be talking to any customers this week.

Looking forward to: A bridal shower my sister, mom and I are hosting for my nephew's fiancee next weekend. We like her so much; can't wait to help celebrate their love.

What are you looking forward to this week? I'll catch up with everyone in a few days!

3 comments:

  1. Have an amazing and relaxing time!! (And I look forward to hearing what you think of Orange is the New Black--I've been wondering if it's worth the read having already watched the series).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun this week! Sounds like you have a lot of good plans ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderful time! Wish I had some of those krispie treats. ;)

    ReplyDelete